It is necessary how much you know related to the subject but what is more necessary is how much you know more than others. You need to perform better as compared to your peers and that would happen only if you study sincerely and attend Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced classes regularly. That is what set apart a winner from a loser in Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced.
Here are 13 best tips which will assist you in scoring high grades in Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced:
- Forget all the worries as well as excitements of Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced result behind. Boosting up self-belief will assist you to strengthen your position in this critical time. Remind one of the things you do properly and make sure that the positivity stays firmly till the examination center.
- Start following the exact same time table you will follow on the day of JEE-Advanced. Start waking up at the same time every day, and follow a schedule to make sure the body and mind gets habituated in to the pattern.
- Doing revision is one of the most effectual ways of learning. You should revise as much as they can. They must focus on all the concepts they have learned in the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced classes in the last two years and mastered in the recent days. Questions in JEE-Advanced are comparatively more application based; so you must practice many application-based and conceptual questions, probably from mixed topics.
- Many years of experience with students have proved that one of the finest value added activity for Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced preparation is to solve previous Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced papers right between 9 am to 12 noon and 2 pm to 5 pm. In fact, solving the last five years’ papers can result in a great practice for exams.
- At this stage, it is best to secure the position by working on strengths instead of trying to gather up the courage to work on the weak areas. You can only think of working on your weak areas in stuff like calculation errors.
- Do not have a wrong assumption that you don’t need to grind the areas that you have inherent strength in.
- You must have the same food that you usually eat at the time of lunch on the D-day.
- You must have a sound sleep for at least 7 hours but not more than 8 hours of sleep each day.
- You must be mentally ready for any exam centre as you might not necessarily get a centre of your choice. The initial examination will be at 9 am and generally, every Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced centre insists on “checking in” the examination centre minimum one hour earlier or even before. You must check this out directly with your examination centre, leaving no room for confusion.
- You must always start with your favorite subject in Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced and leave the weakest subject for the end. Generally, you would prefer to start with Chemistry (You must do this only if you are good in chemistry) and complete it within 40 minutes. Then, you must move forward for Physics and complete it within 60 minutes. Allot the remaining 80 minutes for Maths.
- Avoid silly mistakes. For instance, at the time of attempting one question, don’t think of any other question. This negatively slowdowns the speed while solving specific question. Make sure to understand the question very precisely. Negative marking brutally effects on the rank.
- Make sure that you carry a good quality HB pencil and bubble all correct options properly. You can either fill up the bubbles while solving questions one by one.
- Finally, you must avoid discussing the questions of the first paper, in the one hour lunch break with your friends or any other person.
By following these tips and regularly attending the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced classes, you would surely be scoring high grades in exam. Good luck!